Managing Diversity at Cleveland Clinic
Our efforts will address diversity through:
- Education: Cultural competency training will enable us to better serve and relate to our increasingly diverse patient population.
- Inclusion: Diversity councils and affinity network groups will leverage the various ways that differences are experienced in our hospitals and create the conditions by which we can learn from these differences.
- Representation: Recruitment and staff development efforts will ensure that staff and employees at all levels represent the communities we serve and our global reach.
- Suppliers: Organizing our business process to promote minority participation reflective of the diverse business community will enhance economic growth in the communities we serve.
- Economic empowerment: Enhancing teamwork will leverage our differences for innovation and achievement of the best care and outcomes for our patients.