Client Services Director - Press Ganey
Date: Oct 9, 2013
Location: CLEVELAND CLINIC FOUNDATION (MAIN CAMPUS)
This person is responsible, as an on-site resource, for leading the improvement strategies for Cleveland Clinic in Cleveland, OH. This is accomplished though applying proven quality improvement strategies and methodologies, influencing hospital CEO’s, and effectively directing Press Ganey resources to positively impact and achieve sustainable results in the following: patient satisfaction, quality, service delivery, productivity, revenue, costs, patient safety, and customer satisfaction. The Client Services Director will bring expertise and experience to the organization, partnering with system and hospital senior leadership to improve organizational outcomes and meet strategic goals.
• In partnership with the system-wide CEO and Executive Leadership Team, develops and implements the quality improvement strategy for the entire enterprise.
• Develops and recommends project plans, resource and capability needs, accountability measures, and budget in alignment with the quality improvement strategy. Presents all recommendations at the client’s executive level.
• Determines resource requirements and allocation from Press Ganey and manages teams through influence in order to fulfill project milestones.
• Influences enterprise leadership and hospital CEO’s in order to achieve target improvements in quality, clinical metrics, patient outcomes, and customer service.
• Leads the implementation of process improvement and effective business/management practices with all hospitals within the system to positively impact and achieve sustainable results.
• Tracks performance indicators and project milestones, and prepares and delivers regular updates to the client’s executives. Interprets data, leads discussions, and formulates recommendations to ensure that initiatives are on track.
• Compiles and manages high level requirements from all stakeholders and serves as the stakeholder advocate throughout the contract lifecycle. Acts as the first tier of support for any client issues that are escalated.
• Directs the resolution of complex business problems and communicates solutions and opportunities across functions.
• Provides leadership and effective communication to PG resources to ensure that all service obligations are fulfilled and that client expectation are met.
• Acts as the liaison between the client and Press Ganey.
•A minimum of 10 years in quality improvement leadership and project management within healthcare.
•An executive with advanced business acumen, with extensive experience at influencing CEO’s at the enterprise and hospital levels.
•Ability to set strategy and to develop project plans to achieve the vision.
•Proven ability to interpret and synthesize complex statistical data.
•Demonstrated achievement of quality management, quality and patient process improvement in a hospital setting, and strategic project management.
•Experience in managing key client relationships at the senior leadership level with complex healthcare systems.
•Excellent organizational, facilitation, communication, and presentation skills.
•Proven ability to manage teams and to achieve results through influence and persuasion.
•Ability to quickly be recognized as a strategic quality improvement partner in the Cleveland Clinic culture at the leadership level.
•Familiarity with Press Ganey patient satisfaction process is preferred.
•RN or BSN Degree and MPH/MBA preferred
Nearest Major Market: Cleveland
Job Segments: Manager, Customer Service, Business Manager, Project Manager, Quality Manager, Management, Technology, Quality